All Jack in the Box Burgers are delicious which is why a lot of people go to Jack in the Box even at late hours. The Sirloin Cheeseburger has a 100% Sirloin patty with pickles, lettuce, onions, tomato, American cheese, Peppercorn mayo while being sandwiched by a couple of bakery style buns. The Jalapeno BBQ Burger includes Jalapeno strips and crispy bacon on the burger patty. It also has hickory smoked bacon, American cheese and Jalapeno BBQ sauce on a sesame bun. Jalapeno lovers would love this and they would certainly get the spice out of their life.
- The Bacon Insider is one of the newest Jack in the Box burgers and it does not disappoint. It is truly for bacon lovers as it has savory pieces of bacon and bacon mayo. It also has lettuce, tomatoes, American cheese on a warm brioche bun. This is truly one burger that won’t disappoint especially bacon lovers.
- The Sourdough Jack makes use of a toasted sourdough bread with amazing toppings such as mayo, onion and mayo on the beef patty. The Big Cheeseburger is their version of a classic as it has never looked this good before. It has a jumbo beef patty to go along with their American cheese, ketchup and Mayo onion sauce on a sesame seed bun.
- The Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger will get you drooling from the looks of this delicious burger. Its got two yummy burger patties with 3 slices of bacon, American and Swiss style cheese, mustard and ketchup on a sesame seed bun.
- The Jumbo Jack is without a doubt the specialty burger of the fast food chain as it is named after Jack himself. It has a Jumbo beef patty with pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, American cheese and ketchup on a sesame seed bun.
- For those who can’t chew down on this big burger then there is always the junior version which is the Jr. Jack. The toppings between the two burgers are the same and the only difference is that the junior version has a smaller patty.
- The Sourdough Cheesesteak Melt is as yummy as it looks. It is loaded with toppings such as fire roasted peppers, grilled onions, melted cheese and mayo onion sauce. The thinly sliced steak bits provide the finishing touches as it is on toasted sourdough bread. All Jack in the Box burgers have their own legion of fans so it would be nice to try them all.